Warm Wales is looking to appoint a highly-skilled Chief Executive to lead the company in delivering our core values of alleviating fuel poverty in Wales. Based in Margam, near Port Talbot, and working with the Board of Directors, the post-holder will be responsible for implementing strategy, managing the staff team and networking with key stakeholders, funders and partners.
Key elements include:
- Provide effective leadership to Warm Wales – Cymru Gynnes and, through working with the board of directors, ensure that the organisation is positioned to deliver on its core values around fuel poverty
- Network effectively with key stakeholders including Welsh Government in order to take advantage of opportunities to create income and develop services
- Lead on the implementation of a strategy of sustainability which will see the organisation secure funding to continue its vital work and secure its future going forward
- Be responsible for the management and leadership of staff, providing a formal support and supervision framework which will ensure high performance and engagement
- Advise the board of directors on issues of compliance and advise the board with relevant information on matters and enable it to fulfil its governance responsibilities
Find out more about the role and apply by visiting Empower
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm, Monday 18th December 2017.
Interview date: Tuesday 9th January 2018.