We are seeking an experienced project manager to coordinate and ensure effective delivery of key projects. Based at our Head Office in Margam, near Port Talbot, you would be reporting to the Projects Director and acting as a pivotal link between the Executive Team and staff delivering projects on the ground.
Key elements include:
- Ensure successful delivery and management of Warm Wales key projects
- Line manage members of the project staff and supervise the work of administrative staff
- Support the Project Director in identifying potential opportunities and designing and delivering schemes of work
- Monitor and contribute to our project performance targets and attend meetings with funders
- Build relationships with key partners and services in the community to promote projects and Warm Wales
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with external partners and stakeholders at forums and meetings
- Help to raise the company profile through the company website, exhibitions, events, social media, advertising and PR
Find out more about the role and apply by visiting Empower
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm, Wednesday 20th December 2017.
Interview date: Thursday 11th January 2018.