Healthy Homes, People, Lives & Community
Warm Wales is working in Partnership with Clwyd Alyn and TGP Cymru Team to deliver HHPLC to support a minimum of 3000 vulnerable households and 5000 residents across North Wales to be warmer, safer, and healthier.
To support vulnerable energy consumers across North Wales to be warmer, safer and healthier by providing a holistic approach that recognises the links between fuel poverty, avoidable health inequalities and well-being. The project will deliver a package of interventions that are tailor made to the households’ needs ensuring root causes are identified and addressed.
How we can help you:
Our team of Community Workers offers a range of advice, support, and referral options tailored to the needs of the household and additional social prescribing to help improve, health and wellbeing by tackling the root causes through the enhanced Healthy Homes Healthy People+ model. Healthy Homes, People, Lives & Community is open to the following groups and is accepting referrals.
We will be supporting the following groups:
Support will focus on three key groups:
- 16 – 24-year-olds who are beginning to live independently, including those coming from a care setting and supported living,
- Families with children aged 0 – 18, particularly those with new tenancies
- Adults aged 25 – 69 particularly those with new tenancies
- All New tenancies or residents with a new tenancy within the last 6 months will be offered light touch support.
- In-depth support will also be available for the above groups, that have been living in their current tenancy for more than 6 months or less if there is the need.
- Energy Education training for Staff and other external community support teams, Citizens advice, Glyndwr University, and other RSLs
- Open to ClwydAlyn residents and the wider community
Other referrals will be accepted but the level of support will be dependent on other parties we are working with or other grants available
Get in touch
If you have any energy bill-related concerns and their effect on your wellbeing our team is here to help. if you would like more information or would like to refer someone to the HHPLC service get in touch:
Email: [email protected]
Call our North Wales office: 01352 711751
To make a referral complete the form by clicking this link https://forms.gle/8wwFMZhm4i38YadU8